We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance.
We’re a team of people with big ambitions in a fast growing company, and we need to expand our Service and Support Team. We’re looking for a trusted technical sparring partner for our customers on the product side. Do you identify yourself in this role? Can you see where we can add extra value, and ensure that our customers get as much value as possible from using FRISS products?
Your mission as a Value Cycle Consultant
As a Value Cycle Consultant, you are the trusted technical advisor of your customers. Your goal is to let the customer get the most out of their FRISS solution by proactively advising on technical improvements or the use of add-ons within FRISS. You implement these changes or guide others how to implement them. You make sure that the customer gets the best possible FRISS solution at all times, by creating a FRISS score that our customers can trust.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
With your experience in implementing software, knowledge of the insurance market and your ability to build strong customer relationships, you have gained insights into your customers’ needs. You identified opportunities that benefitted them, and implemented and delivered solutions that met their expectations. Your customers are happy with how well you have anticipated their needs. Your colleagues are awed by your knowledge.
On a day-to-day basis, this means that you:
- Made our customers aware of the full potential of our solutions.
- Work together with the Support team to solve incidents and answer questions as quickly as possible.
- Looked for upsell opportunities, changes, or other improvements and implement them.
- Took active part in the handover from implementation to value cycle, ensuring that clients experienced a smooth transfer from project to service.
You and your FRISS team
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast-changing and international environment, with lots of room for initiative and both personal and professional development. Our Service and Support team needs your help to improve the service we deliver to our customers. You will work closely with customer success managers and become someone our customers can trust. Most of your customers will be based in Canada and USA, so you also be working closely with our team there.
Who are you?
- You have experience in the insurance market and preferably also with implementing software.
- You enjoy advising customers and being a crucial stakeholder.
- You have a background in IT and have experience with, for example, SQL and XML.
- You have outstanding communication skills in English.
- It would be preferable if you spoke French too.
- You are based in either USA or Canada.
- You have a bachelor degree or relevant work experience and have at least 3 years of work experience.
- You can develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- You can make sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information. You recognize when a quick 80% solution will suffice and use a mix of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgement to aid your decision making process.
- You’re a regular Sherlock Holmes, able to make sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory, information to effectively solve problems.
- You exude energy and see opportunities in challenges.
- Your planning and prioritizing skills are on another level. You stage activities with relevant milestones and schedules.
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.