We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? We are growing rapidly and to welcome new customers we are on the hunt for a Customer Success Manager.
Your mission as a Customer Success Manager
You will be Managing our FRISS Customer Excellence team, existing of 6 Customer Success Managers and growing. FRISS Customer Excellence team engages our customers to drive FRISS adoption and demonstrate ongoing value with the products we deliver. This is a critical role within our Customer Exellence department because you will be the most important part in the connection with our customers, and P&L responsible for the assigned Customers together with the team members. We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for both managing the team; coaching them to higher levels, challenge them, driving them to be(come) better, etc., and for onboarding new key customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption, and managing renewals. You will seek upsell opportunities that benefit the added value of FRISS for the Customers.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
- You brought Customer Success to the next level and helped our Customer Success Managers grow. You encouraged knowledge sharing among the team members and made sure your team got the best out of themselves.
- Every CSM in your teams trusts you and knows he/she can count on you, on a content AND personal level.
- Driving retention and growth among the assigned customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Together with your team you enabled successful roll-out of FRISS to customer employees, including sharing and developing relevant ideas, workshops and attending launches virtually or in person.
- Together with your team you have maintained a cadence of communication with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Together with your team you have identified opportunities for customers to act as FRISS advocates (e.g., testimonials, case studies).
- Marshalling resources across the FRISS organization as needed to support customers’ needs.
- Representing the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap.
You and your FRISS team
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast-changing and international environment, with lots of room for initiative and personal development. We want to welcome new customers and to continue to connect with them. To support this we are looking for a Team Manager Customer Success. The FRISS Customer Excellence team engages our customers to drive FRISS adoption and demonstrate ongoing value with the products we deliver. In this role you have a big responsibility in helping our customers succeed with FRISS.
Who are you?
This is what we are looking for:
- 6+ years in a Customer Success Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role.
- Experience working with Fraud management-, Claims-, or Underwriting.
- Extensive knowledge of the Insurance market.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Proficient in Dutch & English.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Results-driven and can-do mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Comfortable in a scale up environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
- Whenever you see things that need to be improved, in the teams, company or Customer Excellence process – you are eager to discuss it and encourage everyone to do their best.
- You have proven experience in people management, and are passionate about mentoring to keep the team happy + make sure they grow.
- Your managerial skills also cover the “HR” part of the duties. You need to make sure that the team has everything they need to perform on their TOP level.
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.