WE FIGHT FRAUD
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance.
With a big ambition in a fast growing company we need to expand our Support Team in our HQ in Utrecht (NL). Are you the Engineer that can help us support our international customers?
Your mission as a support engineer
You will be part of the FRISS support team and responsible for day-to-day technical support to customers across the world working with our FRISS software. Your mission is to provide excellent service by communicating friendly, managing clear expectations, providing a quick solution and resolving issues within SLA.
You are responsible for:
– answering questions from our customers
– analyzing and solving complex problems
– communication with the customers
– monitoring services and acting on disturbances
– make changes within the customer environments to support them with fighting fraud
What do you achieve in your first year at FRISS?
By gaining the knowledge of our FRISS software, you have become the expert in answering questions to customers across the world working with our software. You are able to do a quick analysis on the priority, urgency and cause of new incidents and you are an excellent problem solver. You’ve helped the support team improving their processes and have experience on improving our software.
You and your team
Our support team needs your help to improve the service we deliver to our customers. You are not afraid to take the lead and help both our support team and customers with a smile. You are the internal stakeholder for our customers while working together with other FRISS teams to make sure bugs are solved as soon as possible. We want to outstand the expectations our customers have.
Who are you?
- Bachelor degree with a focus on computer science, business science or similar
- At least 2-5 years work experience in a support department, preferably second line and in business software
- You are based in the Netherlands or can readily relocate here
- You can perform tasks as a team-player and independently
- Experience with SOAP-UI, SQL
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Experienced to work with different customer cultures, different countries and time zones, across disciplines and functions
- Business level English and Dutch.
- Great analytical skills
- Passion for problem solving and solving complex puzzles
- Knowledge of insurance processes and/or experience in the industry is a bonus but can also be learned on the job
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.