We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect risks of insurance fraud. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance.
Your mission as a Software Engineer
Ultimately, you will build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
What did you achieve after one year?
- Raised the bar for the level of user-satisfaction and solution quality for your product team
- Stayed abreast of new technologies and introduced them into the solution when appropriate
- Furthered your career with new learning, new relationships, and new opportunities
- Delighted FRISS customers around the world
You and your FRISS team
What was the most complexed product that you developed in your life? Think about your role in this process and the influences of your team members. Was it a team effort? Was the product brand new or did you have to deal with legacy? In other words, how would you see yourself as a developer? Are you the one that likes to improve software in an innovative and functional way? Are you in for challenges like scalability, renew old coding and start new changes to improve? Are you a team player who believes in working on an Agile way? Do you trust team members and like to share learnings? We want to empower you to really believe in our product, so much so that you work on it AND own it (with the possibility to become a shareholder of a global player). If this makes you tick, then this is the team that you want to be part of.
Who are you?
This is what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Ability to document requirements and develop according to specifications
- Experience with package managers and SDLC processes (git, Maven, npm)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular Java-based web framework (Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JSF)
We would also appreciate it if you have:
- Insurance industry experience, specifically claims, investigations, case management
- Linux administration and shell scripting experience
- AWS platform experience
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.