We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure?
Your mission as a Software Configuration and Support Specialist
You will be part of our Customer Excellence team. This team engages our customers to drive FRISS adoption and demonstrate ongoing value with the products we deliver. A Software Configuration and Support Specialist is responsible for both implementing FRISS software for new clients and supporting existing clients. Specialists must quickly become familiar with the administration and configuration side of the software so that they are able to effectively build workflows and troubleshoot any issues a client may be having. They should feel comfortable with both working in a small team and being able to tackle projects independently. This is not a coding position.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
With the help of your efforts and clear communication, FRISS has been on a roll! Together with your colleagues we implemented our solution at many new insurance companies all over the world. You helped in making sure we reached our BHAG on our journey to Tokyo.
You and your FRISS team
We encourage our employees to take the lead in their endeavors. We love to work together with various teams, on various levels. They are result-oriented and communicative.
You will be part of the North American Customer Excellence Team which is dedicated to making sure our customers are happy with, and get the maximum value from, all of our software. You’ll also work with colleagues from around the world. Working in different times zones has certain disadvantages, yet we try to take this into account and overcome these.
Do you feel you would fit the role and our team? Join our team!
Who are you?
What are we looking for?
- Four or more years of experience of client service in a support environment
- Four or more years of troubleshooting client issues
- Four or more years of software configuration and support experience
- Prior experience with case/support ticket management systems is a must
- Reliable internet connection and ability to work remotely
- Ability to communicate professionally and clearly both via email and in video conferences
- Create detail-oriented documentation
- Ability to learn and absorb new information and skills at a rapid pace
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity and understanding of basic cloud concepts
- Experience working with highly confidential and sensitive data, with the ability to follow strict protocols and procedures
- Experience with excel, data sorting, data imports, creating technical guides for end users, MFA, SSO/JIT, JSON, APIs, creating workflows, and workflow diagrams
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.