What are we looking for?
- Proven track record as a Python Developer within a fast paced environment
- Experience with MongoDB, Neo4J and/or ElasticSearch
- Pro-activeness: coming up with new ideas and working with new technologies and code languages
What do you get?
- Work with state-of-the-art tech and have a role in building up new cool things
- Work in Scrum teams surrounded by great international colleagues in our HQ Utrecht
- Flexible work and our Freaky Fridays
- Master your soccer/ping-pong skills
What do you do?
- Freaky coding
- Brainstorm and stand ups
- Eat and drink (Stay hydrated)
WE FIGHT FRAUD
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. We need great people to build great products! We want a new colleague, are you a Software Developer Python?
Mission of our Software Developer Python
Outline new enterprise applications. Building innovative products with the team. Spreading knowledge about how to improve our products and architecture.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
– Developed state-of-the-art applications tailored to process, analyze and visualize insurance data
– Building the best back-end for our products
You and your FRISS team
The formal role is “developer”, what’s beneath is way greater! Working in your SCRUM team you’ll be embracing an every-day-growing-experience, contributing to new AI technologies. You will be immersed in one of the most dynamic and multicultural environment of the Netherlands, where dedication to work and creativity are equally important. We will always take into account your thoughts and feedbacks, both positive and negative. FRISS is an organization where you can grow and learn (and master your ping pong or football skills, we mean it!).
Who are you?
So what are you waiting for? Join our expedition and apply! If you want to know more feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via What’s app to Claudio at +31 639008671