What are we looking for?
- Proven track record as a .NET developer
- Big plus is experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Really really nice to have experience in Microservices, Azure, Core Docker, K8S, OAuth2, OpenID Connect
What do you get?
- Working in SCRUM teams and have influence on building new cool things
- Be part of an international team of great Developers who have high quality standards
- Flexible work, and ownership in building the best products
- Sharing and developing your skills with our Freaky Friday
Join our Expedition
- Freaky coding
- Brainstorm and stand ups
- Drink (no really, DRINK!)
- Playing soccer / ping pong/ Super Nintendo
WE FIGHT FRAUD
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? And are you eager to learn even if you already have a backpack full of experience as a (Senior) Software Developer?
Outline new and existing enterprise applications. (Re)design the software and keep improving with new technologies so that our customers are satisfied with our products.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
You are part of the Development team and you are actively involved in the software that we are designing and building. You have coded and gave input in how FRISS can enhance the architecture of our products. You have applied quality improvement processes and improved the scalability of the FRISS platform. You took initiative during standups and you encouraged colleagues to get the best out of themselves and the team(s). What does this means on a daily day basis?
– Coding, reviewing and solving technical matters
– Participate with Stand-ups, sprint reviews and sharing knowledge internally
You and your FRISS team
What was the most complexed product that you coded in your life? Think about your role in this process and the influences of your team members. Was it a team effort? Was the product brand new or did you have to deal with legacy? In other words, how would you see yourself as a developer? Are you the one that likes to improve software in an innovative and functional way? Are you in for challenges like scalability, renew old coding and start new changes to improve? Are you a teamplayer who believes in working on an Agile way? Do you trust team members and like to share learnings? If this make you tick, than this is the team that you want to be part of.
Who are you?
Then we really would like to get to know more about you! Join our expedition and apply. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or via What’s app Claudio at +31 639008671