We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Founded in 2006, FRISS has become a market leader. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure?
Your mission as Senior HR Administrator
You will support our HR team with day-to-day HR operational tasks. You will help us make FRISS a joy to work at. A joy to work in this role means: ensuring employees have the right tools in place to operate efficiently, and that they are treated equitably.
Overview of the role
You understand that to do our job efficiently, we need to optimize the way we work. To this effect, you understand the need to minimize the HR administrative backlog (including automizing tasks where required). In addition, you will educate the team on HR topics (like Holidays, ArboNed, UWV and other local legislations).
Your strong administrative skills and dedicated HR experience will help decrease the current workload in the HR team, and you will fill the knowledge gap in day-to-day HR topics. We want you to have control of our administration. Don’t worry, you will not do this alone. Our HR Support Specialist will work with you.
Future additional expectations
Once we’re on track, we will transition to a new HRM tool (the exploration of different tools has been done), and you will own the implementation of this new tool and its connection to our payroll.
What will you do?
- Responsible for all HR matters including new employee onboarding, payroll inputs, preparation of HR letters, leave requests, application of work visa, 30% ruling etc. In a nutshell, you will handle all HR administrative tasks of the entire employee life cycle.
- Effective administration of employees’ documentation throughout their employment.
- Maintain personnel data base (SYMPA), systems and personnel files.
- Suggest and implement improvements in personnel administration procedures and work processes.
- Update checklists, templates, and manuals accordingly.
- Support the monthly payroll.
- Support the HR Business Partner in the execution of HR projects.
- You will guide the implementation of a new HRM tool once the administration is on track and we have no HR backlog.
Who are you?
- You must have at least 3 years HR administrative experience
- You have strong knowledge of Dutch HR laws & regulations
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
- You have an eye for details regarding HR administrative tasks
- You can prioritize and work on multiple tasks efficiently and autonomously, and work against deadlines.
- You are a team player
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.