We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure?
Your mission as a Data scientist
You will work with our team in the next level of data driven analytics and join the team’s mission to make FRISS an even more data-driven company. You will develop ML models to help us deliver the best products ever in this sector.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
You have collaborated with product development and engineering to design, build, and maintain Machine Learning systems throughout the entire ML lifecycle: from training, to deployment and live predictions. You have challenged/coached your team members and your colleagues to think in ways to improve themselves AND our products & services. You’ve added your own signature and ideas to our Data Science strategy. Ok, enough of this, let’s talk bullet points!
- Data Science is a practice
- Together with your team you have tried new things and tools with the goal to improve our models and data strategy!
- Data Science at scale: you and your team have developed production-grade models that can handle numerous concurrent predictions
- Data Science is awesome: You and your team have optimized, refined, and redefined our Machine Learning systems to squeeze the most out of our data!
Who are you?
- You are a talented and experienced data scientist who is eager to work in a fast-paced, high growth, collaborative and challenging work environment.
- You are experienced with statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights, as well as working with and creating data architectures.
- You possess knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks, and knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.