We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? We are expanding our Asia Pacific team, are you going to be our new Sales Manager?
Your mission as Sales Manager Australia
The need for fraud detection is increasingly important as insurance carriers accelerate their digital initiatives. Our company has a long reputation for being the best at what we do in several markets around the world. Now it’s time to accelerate that growth in the Asia Pacific region, and you’re the one to help take us to the next level. In this role you will position FRISS products within insurance carriers from Directors to C-Suite. You’ll generate new opportunities, collaborate with industry partners, qualify prospects, craft solutions to meet their business needs, demonstrate our products in a compelling way and manage contract negotiations to effectively bring deals to a successful close.
What will be your key activities?
- Clearly understand the key challenges our customers (P&C insurers) face and how our fraud detection solutions solve them.
- Ask challenging questions to your prospects to understand their issues and needs.
- Actively develop new business in Asia Pacific, in line with the growth plan and priorities.
- Lead sales activities from initial contact through deal close.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decisionmakers (technical and business) at current and prospective clients.
- Deliver compelling product demonstrations and presentations together with presales.
- Develop meaningful relationships with industry partners to further mutual growth objectives.
- Keep up to date with records in our CRM.
- Create and present accurate, realistic forecasts.
- Deeply understand our company’s offerings and present as a knowledgeable expert to our prospects.
- Prepare detailed quotations, proposals, RFP responses, executive summaries, etc. that exceed client expectations.
- Represent the company at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and virtual events to initiate and progress sales.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the market, including prospects, partners and competitors, and work. collaboratively with marketing, product development and other groups to maximize our offerings.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
- You will have closed several deals of various sizes.
- You will have several deals teed up at various stages in the pipeline for next year.
- You will have mastered your knowledge of FRISS solutions and the ability to deliver outstanding product demonstrations.
- You will have helped customers achieve their goals using our solutions.
- You will have challenged our organization and have helped us become even better at what we do.
- You will have created a strategic bond with our sales and marketing organizations and improved the way we work through our sales funnel together.
You and your FRISS team
The FRISS sales team is best described as professional, enthusiastic and energetic. We have a deep industry understanding, and an insight of how our advanced technology helps our customers achieve their goals. The complexity of the technology and client demands creates an innovative environment with lots of opportunities to hone your skills and competencies. No day is the same at FRISS. The sales team works entirely remotely from strategically located cities. When safe to do so, we get together to share knowledge and strategy (and when it’s not, we work well together virtually).
Who are you?
- You have a vast network and a strong understanding of the insurance industry and/or enterprise software sales (ideally a combination of both). Your sales track record is impressive.
- You are an excellent communicator. You know how to build trust and to set the tone for the customer journey. You can detect the customer’s needs and you can translate how our software solutions can help our customers achieve their goals.
- You know how to connect with key decisionmakers, influencers and executives, and you’re not afraid to take new and creative approaches to be successful.
- You’re a team player with a persuasive and competitive edge. While you know how to get things done, you are also a “joy to do business with” in line with our core values.
- You’re organized and methodical and you know when to trust your gut and convince us it’s the right path forward.
- You’re an ambitious self-starter who thrives in a flexible remote work environment, knows how to seek help when needed. You’re a natural at what you do, and we’ll be excited to have your unique personality and sales approach on our team.
- You speak English fluently. Other language(s) would be a plus.
Does this sound like you? Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com.
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.