WE FIGHT FRAUD
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you energized by the thought of trawling through the internet looking for Purple Squirrels? Do you know your way around Chrome extensions to make recruitment more efficient? Then this might be the role for you!
Your mission as a Recruiter
You embrace our values of honesty and fraud fighting, and act as a link to propagate them, both internally and externally. You understand what’s ideal and what’s realistic, and you are ready to challenge your internal stakeholders so that the right person will be in the right position. You are data driven: you use data to manage Hiring Manager expectations, help align our recruitment goals with market reality, and help us make informed decisions regarding long-term recruitment planning.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what will you have achieved?
Together with your team, you have built a flexible, efficient, and above all, honest candidate experience. You have proactively sourced for our open vacancies, so that we never had a situation where we had no candidates.
Between your knack for sourcing and all the recruitment extensions that you use, you have had no problems ensuring that we always interviewed the best candidates on time.
You have also managed complicated interview schedules without a hitch, by stalking the interview panellists’ calendars and remembering to account for Daylight Saving across time zones.
You have helped us make our teams more diverse with your ability to find under-represented candidates.
As you’re the first person from FRISS that a candidate speaks to, you know first impressions matter. Every candidate has praised your friendliness, and how you never dropped the ball and kept them informed throughout the interview process.
Amongst all this, you have also found time to help your team with implementing improvements to the recruitment process.
You and your Team
FRISS is expanding in three different continents with five offices! You will join this international family and help us grow even more! You are probably already used to work with several nationalities, but be prepared to have 30 different ones around you! Externally, you will be the first person any potential new colleague sees and hears. Internally, you will be a reliable partner for your team and the hiring managers, who know you can always be relied upon for any help in bringing in new candidates. In any case, you will always have your voice heard in “who” will join or “how” they will join!
Who are you?
- You have a minimum of 2 years recruitment experience within an IT/ Tech environment.
- You have strong communication skills: impeccable written and spoken English, big plus if fluent in Dutch, and any other between Spanish, German, and French.
- You know that there is a wealth of candidates to be found beyond LinkedIn, and your Boolean String game is on point.
- You have oodles of patience as you employ different search strategies to find the right candidate and try to elicit a response from them.
- You can craft effective messages to grab a candidate’s attention, and you eschew cut-copy-paste templates. You know you need to personalize your messages.
- You are based in the Netherlands or ready to relocate immediately.
- You get energy from interactions and from meeting new people.
- You are flexible and able to organize your schedule autonomously.
- You have a sense of humour, and at easy in a growing corporate environment.
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com.