We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect the risk of insurance fraud. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? We are growing rapidly and to welcome new customers, we are on the hunt for an international project manager for Northern America (US/Canada).
Your mission as a Project Manager
You will be part of our Customer Excellence team. This team engages our customers to drive FRISS adoption and demonstrate ongoing value with the products we deliver. This is a critical role within the team because you will be an important part in onboarding our customers. We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for implementing FRISS solutions at our customers. You will work with the rest of the FRISS organization to continuously improve our product.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
You and your FRISS team
We encourage our employees to take the lead in their endeavors. Our Project Managers love to work together with various teams, on various levels. They are result-oriented and communicative.
Our other Project Managers (5) are based in the Netherlands and Germany. Working in different times zones has certain disadvantages, yet we try to take this into account and overcome these.
A regular implementation team consists of (a) product consultant(s), (a) data scientist(s), and an infra engineer. Do you feel you would fit the role and our team? Join our team!
Who are you?
- You have experience in managing medium to large technical projects in a complex and dynamic environment, and you have successfully realized projects.
- At least 3 years’ experience as Project Manager
- You are sensitive and know how to maneuver on a strategic level between different interests within and outside your project organization.
- You are results-oriented, stress-resistant, persuasive, and have an excellent ability to plan and organize.
- You have knowledge of project management methodologies (like Prince2, IPMA) and preferably have a IPMA-B certification
- You have a great sense of responsibility, you are entrepreneurial, and proactive.
- You are an energetic leader who encourages cooperation and for whom team members enjoy working.
- Preferred if you have knowledge about the insurance industry and fraud investigation/scenarios
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com.
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.