We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect the risk of insurance fraud. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? We are looking for a new colleague, someone with a proven track record as a Project Management Officer (PMO’er). Someone who is capable of structuring the work process and projects of our Customer Operations team (COPS).
Your Mission as PMO’er
Our COPS team is in charge of implementing FRISS software within the predefined KPI’s at our customers. Our customers are able to get the best value out of our software AND they will experience “A joy to do business with FRISS”. They become FRISS ambassadors and they will recommend FRISS in the market. Together with your fellow PMO’er Marloes Rutgers, you will be responsible for this challenge.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
Our implementation projects are structured, efficient and customer oriented. You gained new insights that helped you have a clear overview of all the running projects. This means that the forecast and the planning were in line. You have an eye for detail – you were able to oversee the process, budgets and quality of the projects. As gatekeeper, you were able to support the project team within FRISS as well as with the customers. You were in the lead! You had new ideas to improve the path towards our goals. Nothing is set in stone, and you enjoyed the dynamic nature of this role!
What else did you do?
- Ran full project admin in Netsuite PMO, turning sales orders into operational projects, preparing services invoicing, and finalizing projects and finished work.
- Created dashboards on utilization and estimate to completion versus remaining budget for all management levels.
- Analyzed facts & figures so you could signal possible risks.
- Prepared upcoming, new and changed requests for capacity needs for the full customer journey from opportunity via implementation project to support.
- Prepared and supported capacity planning meetings.
- Signaled and pro-actively acted on challenges that popped up.
- Developed and maintained our internal WIKI. This contains everything about our customers, running projects and processes.
- Created a clear overview of the whole customer funnel (Sales, COPS & Service) so that FRISS was able to deliver the best value for customers.
You and your FRISS team
Yes, your Sales colleagues signed a new customer! Now it’s your time to step up. You are responsible for preparing the project administration and making sure the project is being staffed in the next planning meeting. You will prepare this meeting well to ensure that all open planning requests have been allocated and decided upon, and any changed requests have been taken care of. Decisions are taken together with the managers, and you will make sure the decisions are being reflected in the planning. After the project team has been assigned, you build up a close collaboration with the project manager responsible for the customer. You will make sure that you balance the administrative process with specific customer demands. During the project you are an important point of contact for the project teams. All this so the customer can experience our motto “A joy to do business with FRISS”.
Who are you?
- A flexible control freak with great communication skills (English & Dutch).
- You are passionate about administration and want to have it all organized well.
- You are at your best when you can make a fact and number based overview.
- At the same time you are able to anticipate unexpected situations.
- You are curious and sensitive, this makes it possible for you to connect with people.
- Your basic nature is to be organized and structured.
- You are able to challenge people to achieve the best results.
- You share your inputs based on your experience that you have gained within project management and service organizations.
Ok, we are aware of the fact that we are asking a lot! The most important thing is that we are looking for you if this vacancy makes you bubble with excitement. Are you curious to know if you add your value to our expedition? Then apply right now!
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.