We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? For this role we are looking for a new colleague, someone with a proven track record as a Project Management Officer (PMO’er). Someone who is capable of structuring the work processes and projects of our Customer Excellence (CX) team.
Your Mission as PMO’er
You will support your team by helping them to get more structure and overview in the running projects. You will be responsible for helping our regional teams to plan project resources, administration, invoicing, and reporting on projects and other initiatives of FRISS customers. With growth comes more complexity. You will help standardize our way of working and also like to implement lessons learned into new methods and templates and sharing the performance of our Customer Excellence (CX) team with the responsible managers.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
Our implementation projects are structured, efficient and customer oriented. You gained new insights which helped you in the fact that you are now able to have a clear overview of all the running projects. This means that the forecast and the planning are in line. You have an eye for detail and solving planning conflicts gets easier every day. You are able to overlook the planning, process, budgets and quality of the projects. You support both the regional project teams as well as the customers. You are in the lead! This vacancy is in development, new ideas to improve the way to our goals are more than welcome. Nothing is set in stone, and you enjoyed the dynamic nature of this role!
You and your FRISS team
We offer you the opportunity to work in fast-changing and international environment, with lots of room for initiative and personal development. You are the go-to-person within the Customer Excellence team for project planning, project administration (Netsuite) and reporting on the performance of the projects. When our sales colleagues signed a new customer, you will work together with the manager of the applicable regional team to setup the project, check contract details and assign the project team. You act quickly when there are resourcing issues in existing projects and love to puzzle to assign the right person to the right task.
Who are you?
- A flexible control freak with great communication skills. English is mandatory and Dutch is preferred since your headquarters will be Utrecht
- You have experience as Project Management Officer or a similar role
- You are the first point of contact on resource planning and the go-to-person when the CX team has resourcing questions / conflicts.
- You create project schedules and keep them updated, analyzing facts & figures so you can shape them if needed and signal possible risks.
- Signal and pro-actively act on challenges that are popping up.
- You have experience with project reporting Excel. You have ideas on how to setup a standardized way of monitoring and reporting.
- You have superb administrative skills, and don’t mind getting lost for hours in details. At the same time, you are always eager for ways to make the mundane processes more automated and efficient.
- Since you are part of an international team in different time zones, you are flexible with working hours and having occasional meetings in the evening isn’t a problem for you.
- You’re a trusted partner for the leadership, project, finance and other teams.
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.