WE FIGHT FRAUD
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Do you also love to shape the product with the team?
Your mission as Product Owner Network Analytics
You exude passion to deliver the best product possible to our clients. You are enthusiastic about being the ultimate decision maker on the most valuable backlog items to deliver. You provide clear and aligned quarterly roadmaps. You know your field well enough to be the Product Owner for not just one or more products, but also more than one DevOps Scrum team (if needed). Your data driven approach means you can say ‘No’ or ‘Yes’ when needed, and back it up with data. You prioritize the Why and the What on a high level, and you know how to delegate the details.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what will you have achieved?
Thanks to your data driven decisions and clear communication, FRISS has been on a roll! The team know exactly what is expected in the roadmaps. You have made sure that they understood why we’re doing things the way we’re doing them. You owned the backlog like a champ. Even when you haven’t had uncertainty on certain issues, you have ensured that the team is not left floundering in the dark. You have made the backlog transparent to the organization.
You and your FRISS Team
We offer the opportunity to work in an exciting and international environment, with lots of room for initiative and personal development. Like the rest of us at FRISS, you want to put your best foot forward and deliver and push us to achieve high standards in our work – because our customers expect nothing less. Based in our headquarters in Creative Valley in Utrecht, the Netherlands, you will work in very close cooperation with your Product Manager and the other Product Owners within FRISS. You will work closely with different stakeholders within (and occasionally outside) FRISS, from product management to tech, and from Dutch to Bolivian.
Who are you?
- At least 2-3 years experience as Product Owner
- You are a Subject Matter Expert on Network Analytics, Graph technology, Data Science and Data engineering
- You have a technical background (ideally computer science, software engineering, information systems)
- You come with more than basic knowledge of data science and pattern recognition, so that you can be the sparring partner for the team, without losing yourself in the tech side of it
- You are a team player who is able to translate concepts into detailed backlog items
- Preferred if you have knowledge about the insurance industry, STP process, and fraud investigation/scenarios
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com.