WE FIGHT FRAUD
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Do you also geek out about insurance the way we do? Can you talk about underwriting without your eyes glazing over?
Your mission as Product Manager Underwriting
You manage the product market fit and the product lifestyle, and define the priority in the product roadmap. You are responsible for the P&L of the product, product life cycle management, third party contract management, among others. FRISS Underwriting is about selecting the right people at the gates of the insurer. You will scout the markets and be aware of the digitalization trends in the underwriting space. You will ask questions like what data is relevant for what regions? How can we tackle typical problems that arise in the insurance lifecycle?
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what will you have achieved?
You have continued to astound us with your knowledge of the insurance industry. With your sharp eye, you have explored new markets and time and time again, demonstrated that you truly understand local challenges. You have setup a network with UW managers, innovative partners, data partners, analysts and industry events. You have understood our growth markets such as Canada, US, UK, Germany and Spain, as well as our proposition in the Dutch market to translate the overall FRISS vision into a vision for underwriting.
You and your FRISS Team
We offer the opportunity to work in an exciting and international environment, with lots of room for initiative and personal development. Like the rest of us at FRISS, you want to put your best foot forward and deliver and push us to achieve high standards in our work – because our customers expect nothing less. Based in our headquarters in Creative Valley in Utrecht, the Netherlands, you will work closely with product owners and product (development) teams to deliver and improve the product based on market trends, learnings, and challenges from customers.
Who are you?
- 3-5 years experience as Product Manager or Senior Product Owner, preferably in Underwriting or Insurance
- When it comes to insurance, you are the Subject Matter Expert, a Thought Leader…and any other title you care to claim
- You have worked with SaaS based products
- You can provide clear, multi-year roadmap together with the Product Owners on current products and future features
- You can collaborate with CSO on future vision, R&D, and strategic projects including M&A
- You make data driven decisions, and know that Customer Centricity is the basis for everything
- You proactively manage all stakeholders of the product (internal and customers)
- You are a leader, not a manager
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of the European Underwriting Market preferred
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com.