By building really smart AI powered software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal for the FRISS Score to become the global trusted standard for honest insurance by 2025.
We are growing rapidly and we are on the hunt for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join our global Pre-sales team (based in the USA, Canada, Germany and The Netherlands). The candidate will play an important role in welcoming new customers in the US market and helping them in their decision-making journey to add FRISS in their work process. The candidate will preferably be located in the US and be fluent in English. Some traveling will be expected (up to 10% post-covid).
We are on a mission, are you ready for the adventure?
Your mission as a Pre-Sales Consultant
“Helping the customer buy” is your credo. Your drive is to support customers in making the right buying decisions, while building a trust-based relationship that makes the difference. You accomplish this through your superb understanding of their needs, combined with your superior technical & functional skills.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
Our business has grown, we welcomed and onboarded new customers and you personally played a huge role in expanding our footprint in the North American region. You achieved this by being a trusted business partner for potential customers. You spread the word of FRISS and you have impressed our prospects with presentations and mind-blowing demos, clearly illustrating the value of the FRISS products and how we can help improve their business.
How did you achieve this?
- Giving presentations, doing demos, running PoC’s, answering RFP’s and attending conferences to demonstrate our FRISS solutions
- Preparing data and translating the data into insights for the (potential) customer to let them experience how our solutions can add value
- Connecting with the (potential) customers at events and fairs
- Investing in your FRISS (sales) team. You are the trusted wingperson and you created a great vibe within the teams so we can hit our targets.
The FRISS team impact
One of the biggest prospects in your market asked FRISS to do a proof of concept (PoC). You prepared the PoC together with your Sales colleagues, FRISS’ data scientists and the Product Manager. It was quite a challenge to analyze all the prospect’s data, match it against FRISS’ superior databases and configure all the required customizations. Now comes the moment of truth; you and the team have to defend the results to a (virtual) room filled with executives, you and the team nailed it and showed the full value of using FRISS! The outcome was great and the prospect was impressed. FRISS will have a new customer! Together with the Sales department and the new customer you are going to celebrate this new step towards making insurance more honest.
Who are you?
- You speak English fluently. Other language(s) (preferably Spanish, French, Portuguese, German or Dutch) would be a plus.
- You have 5+ years’ experience in an IT-related (pre)sales role. If you have gained this in the commercial insurance industry, we are super happy. If this is not the case, no worries. We will be happy too if you possess sublime commercial data skills.
- Excellent tech knowledge – architecture, web services, API’s and more
- Be at ease presenting to clients – you rock presentations
- Experience in the Commercial insurance market either working at a carrier or at a commercial lines data vendor
- You can speak ‘tech’ with our developers and ‘business’ with our clients and sales organization.
- You know how to analyze data and translate analytics into the business.
- Giving presentations based on the customer’s need is something you are passionate about and you do this with humor and care. Listing and asking questions is something you do by nature as a way to clearly determine customers’ needs.
- Topping it all off, you enjoy discovering new ways to achieve success. You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a business sense and most of all humor.
Does this sound like you? Then we would love to invite you to join our team. Hit the button and apply! Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.