We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect the risk of insurance fraud. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? We are scaling and need to someone to support our company as we grow.
Your mission as a Office Manager
– You are the glue that holds the office together. You will ensure that your colleagues are fully supported by, amongst others:
- Handling the mail and phone calls
- Ensuring sufficient office supplies
- Facilitating requests related to laptops, phones, and Wi-Fi
- Taking care of travel requests for visits
- Keeping track of lunches per week/month
- Arrange and participate in BHV
- Manage the internal event calendar (organize celebrations, events)
– You will keep us connected with each other by ordering gifts and cards for birthdays and other special occasions, and organizing employee activities and social events.
– You will ensure that new employees have all the information they need, and are set up with their gadgets.
– You will coordinate with suppliers and agencies to ensure as needed.
– You will make it your mission to make FRISS a joy to work at.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
You have become the go-to person for any office administrative related issues. People trust you completely to help solve their office woes. Your organizational skills bedazzle us as you sort away personnel files. You flit effortlessly between organizing parties and other fun events, to booking flights for our employees going on customer visits, to improve the interior and way of working in the office building in NL. You have helped make FRISS a joy to work at.
You and your FRISS team
We offer the opportunity to work in an exciting and international environment, with lots of room for initiative and personal development (with FRISS Academy, you can keep learning). Like the rest of us at FRISS, you want to put your best foot forward and deliver an outstanding customer experience. Based in our headquarters in Creative Valley in Utrecht, the Netherlands, you will collaborate closely with different stakeholders and hold us to our value of honesty by making the backlog more transparent to the organization.
Who are you?
- You have previous experience in office administration and preferably some experience as well in event management.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, able to communicate with different audiences via different media as needed.
- You are able to plan and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- No task is scary for you! You tackle every task with the sense of urgency that it merits.
- The little things don’t escape your keen eye. You can easily spot important details.
- You are able to process data and draw meaningful conclusions from them.
- You have reserves of patience to deal with endless queries from employees. No questions is too crazy for you.
- You have a sense of humour.
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.Apply for this job!