WE FIGHT FRAUD
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. This is your opportunity to build on our learning & development strategy. The fundamentals are already set, you will build and implement the rest. Your impact will be huge, and embraced when you promote the platform in a fun and engaging way. You can put your signature on our learning & development journey.
Your mission as Learning & Development Specialist
Your mission is to enable FRISS to reach its BHAG in 2025 by ensuring that FRISS is Learning Fit and is a joy to work at. You will build and embed the learning vison within FRISS. You will maintain the set goals and make sure that it stays up-to-date and innovative. You will create learning paths in collaboration with the department managers that are informative and inspirational. You empower and engage everyone in FRISS (and in the future, our customers) with cool and inspiring ways of learning. You embed learning fitness and enable everyone within FRISS to drive their own learning fitness. You will guide our managers in their team succession plans.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what will you have achieved?
- You have partnered with our leaders and HR Business Partners to identify learning needs.
- You led the FRISS Academy, and worked closely with the ambassadors (we call them Champions) in order to create the needed content for the FRISS academy platform.
- You collected content and translated it into fun and engaging E-Learnings. Yes, you had the technical and design skills to implement the E-learnings yourself.
- You promoted FRISS academy, trained people to use the platform, and got the best learning value for everyone.
What makes you the Learning & Development Specialist that FRISS is looking for?
You will be at the top of your game if you like to work at a tactical level with a strategic feeling. FRISS needs someone who likes to interact and is able to do things! Someone who can build small and large learning sessions, and actually enjoys making them by themselves. Gather content and translate it into informative and fun materials is something you like to do (your skills in Articulate, Rise, & Storyline are good). You like to start new projects to promote FRISS Academy. You take the lead in organizing workshops.
Who are you?
- 3-5 years’ experience within a Learning & Development, or in a role as Instructional Designer
- Proven track record within developing and building E-learnings
- Eager to do things on operational as well tactical levels, you can grow in this role!
- Ownership to get things done
- You bring an amazing inspirational vibe – you are a learning Queen/King!
Most of all, we are looking for a creative, fun and hands on person who likes to build stuff and engage our colleagues. Someone with a high level of independency, because you are the one who’s responsible for the FRISS Academy!
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.Apply for this job!