We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect the risk of insurance fraud. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? FRISS is looking for an IT Compliance Officer to join its growing team.
Your mission as an IT Compliance Officer
FRISS is a thriving internationally operating company, operating in the compliance driven insurance market. As a SaaS company, we are creating leading edge software with Machine Learning, Credit/morality scoring models and network analysis. As such, we need to be vigilant concerning changing applicable legislation and industry frameworks, and need to continuously work towards compliance by executing first and third-party audits. Additionally, our clients and prospects continuously audit us to verify this as well.
This is where you are going to be our new star player and help our team! You will be joining a team that consists of a Security Engineer, Operational Security Officer, DPO & Compliance Officer, and an Information Security Officer.
You will play an integral part in:
- Facilitating internal and external audits to ensure continued compliance with FRISS’s organizational standards.
- Collaborating on the development and implementation of compliance programs aligned with identified organizational objectives.
- Implementing and maintaining compliance with applicable regulatory frameworks, with a strategic and forward-looking approach to regulatory developments.
- Maintaining and contributing to a body of documented policies, standards and procedures necessary for our compliance and security audit requirements.
- Proactively identifying conflicts or gaps in existing processes and together with the Security & Compliance team, galvanize any necessary changes across the company.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
You have been responsible for creating, improving and guiding internal and external audits, such as the ISAE 3402 and ISO27001. In that capacity, you will motivated and guided other departments in fine-tuning and improving their controls. You will also take the lead in executing client or prospect-initiated audits and questionnaires.
Who are you?
You are someone who enjoys working in a structured manner and can understand a topic thoroughly. You gain pleasure from continuously improving your work i.e. by ensuring that a control not only covers the strict requirements, but also that the spirit of the control / law is understood by the different departments within the company. You know how to ask the right questions and escalate where necessary, and keep a cool head while performing time-pressured internal and external company-wide audits.
Skills & Experience:
- Languages: Professional English is necessary, Spanish is a major plus.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as an IT compliance officer or auditor.
- Ability to work independently with problem solving abilities and strong business instincts.
- Relevant certifications (i.e. CISA).
- Experience in a relevant market is a big plus (Insurance/banking/IT Security).
- IT literate and advanced working knowledge and computer proficiency of all Microsoft Office packages (e.g., word processing, spreadsheets, email, and internet use).
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.