About this job
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? And are you eager to learn AND push your career to the next level?
Your mission as a Sales Director DACH
We are looking for our new sales leader for DACH. We have established a strong footprint and organization, and now we are looking for the person that can help us take our presence to the next level. In this role, you will position FRISS to all levels within an organization and across business functions from Directors to the C Suite. You will be responsible for generating opportunities, collaborating with partners, qualifying prospects, crafting solutions that meet prospects’ business needs, demonstrating our solutions to potential customers, and managing contract negotiations to effectively bring deals to a successful close.
What will be your key acitivities?
· Understand the key challenges our customers, P&C insurers in DACH, face in providing optimized services, and how our fraud detection solutions can help them achieve their goals – both when selling new policies or renewing these, and when handling claims as effectively as possible.
- Active development of new FRISS business in DACH.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers, both technical and business focused within prospects and existing clients.
- Work with sales support functions to maintain accurate records of contacts and prospects utilizing the Company’s systems and procedures.
- Manage post-sale client relationships to maximize product extension sales to existing customers.
- Lead and undertake Sales activities from initial contact until sale closure.
- Arrange/lead technical and functional presentations to clients, in conjunction with product experts and professional services.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the Company’s underlying technology, the range of existing products and consulting services.
- Prepare detailed quotations and proposals that fully meet client expectations.
- Represent the Company at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate sales.
- Analyze the market, partner and competitor activities and provide feedback into marketing strategies and product development.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
- You will have helped customers achieve their goals using our solutions.
- You will have built strong and trusting relations within the industry and within FRISS.
- You will have challenged our organization and have helped us become even better at what we do
- You will have had an intensive, but very satisfying year where you have brought in new clients, achieved personal and professional growth, and have built great a strong base to make the next year even better.
- You will be seen as a key contributor internally, both in terms of driving NARR as well as in terms of making FRISS a world class company.
The FRISS sales team is best described as professional, enthusiastic and energetic. It is a sales team with deep industry understanding, and an understanding of how our advanced technology helps our customers achieve their goals. The complexity of the technology and client demands creates an innovative environment with lots of opportunities to hone your skills and competencies. No day is the same at FRISS.
Who are you?
You have a proven track record within enterprise software sales, you have knowledge of the insurance industry in the DACH region and you are a native German speaker. You can detect the customer needs and you can translate how our Software Solutions can help our customers achieve their goals (Yes, this can be technical sometimes!). You have a natural approach, prefer to define and like to spread the FRISS story with your strong network- and communications skills. So what are you waiting for? Join our expedition and apply. And if you want to know more feel free to contact us at Recruitment@friss.com.