WE FIGHT FRAUD
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? We are expanding our Marketing efforts, will you be our new Event & Community Manager?
Your mission as a Event & Community Manager
You will support the Sales & Marketing team to help us achieve our growth objectives. You will expertly manage our online and offline community by selecting, preparing, and managing our hosted and sponsored events that meet our selection criteria. The event criteria include:
- Focus on P&C insurance
- Fall within FRISS’s core regions
- Relevant job titles attend
- Relevant TAM companies participates
- Event has a speaker slot opportunity
- Contributes to brand awareness in the InsurTech and/or insurance industry
What are your key responsibilities?
Event and community selection and organization
- Qualify and book relevant strategic events that will build the FRISS brand, grow our pipeline, and move deals
- Own the organization from A to Z. Think along the lines of: What is the sales strategy per event? What would appeal to the audience for this event?
- Align on who should represent FRISS, what the booth should look like, which presentation we should do, is a pre-event needed…in other words, what will make us stand out?
- Work with digital and creative marketers to create event & community campaigns for attendees
- If possible, attend events to handle on-site care
- Follow-up with sales/FRISS representatives to assess event success.
- Analyze event ROI leveraging Hubspot
- Work with digital and creative marketers to create post-event campaign for attendees
Communication & Reporting
- Host structural and succinct briefings for FRISS event attendees
- Grow and manage online and offline communities
- Own the event budget and maintain clear overviews on ROI
- Propose improvements for future events
- Draft event calendar for the year to come
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what will you have achieved?
You have helped FRISS make the best possible impression in line with the company we want to be:
- a thought leader
- delivers proven product & results
- employs specialists/experts
You have ensured that things happen at a fast pace and with a smile. As a result, both, prospects and external parties we do business with, are happy to be in contact with you. Your expertise has helped us build our sales pipeline and pull deals through the funnel. Acting as the Project Manager and the SPOC for events, you have laid out your strategic view on how to best build, leverage, and manage FRISS’s communities (internal + external), and have successfully created engagement and driven conversations.
You and your Team
We offer the opportunity to work in an exciting and international environment, with lots of room for initiative and personal development (with FRISS Academy, you can keep learning). Like the rest of us at FRISS, you want to put your best foot forward and deliver an outstanding customer experience. Based in our headquarters in Creative Valley in Utrecht, the Netherlands, you will collaborate closely with different stakeholders and hold us to our value of honesty by making the backlog more transparent to the organization.
Who are you?
- You make sound and timely decisions to keep us moving forward by considering relevant factors to decide where FRISS should be present.
- You plan your work to meet commitments aligned with broader organizational goals.
- You hold yourself and other accountable to meet commitments.
- You pick up on situational cues and adapt your approach accordingly.
- You accept new challenges and take action rapidly, without agonizing over the details. You work fast and reiterate as you go.
- Your communication skills are second to none. You can effortlessly get your point across in English (Dutch is also highly preferred)
- You have an understanding of the InsurTech industry
So what are you waiting for? Join our expedition and apply! And if you want to know more feel free to contact us at