WE FIGHT FRAUD
WE FIGHT FRAUD!
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? And are you eager to learn AND push your career to the next level?
Your mission as a Digital Marketing Manager
You will be part of the global FRISS marketing team and responsible for building and maintaining the digital strategy. Generating leads, supporting Account Based Marketing, building brand awareness, raising organic traffic and CTR are your core responsibilities.
You are responsible for:
– driving online awareness via our digital channels
– supporting Account Based Marketing
– maintaining and enhancing the company websites
– improving organic rankings in search engines
– generating inbound demand via hands-on online marketing
– setting up and monitoring online, email and social campaigns (e.g. LinkedIn)
– nurturing leads via marketing automation in HubSpot
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
You have executed a new marketing strategy through all online channels. This has become a critical driver in our efforts to achieve pipeline and revenue growth in North America, Europe and Latin America. With clever campaigns and accurate (re)targeting you have been able to reach the right contacts within our insurance target market, and increase their digital engagement with FRISS.
You and your team(s)
Our young and dynamic Marketing team will look at you in order to build and communicate a clear digital marketing vision. We expect you to show us what our online strategy should look like. Thanks to you we will continuously improve the methods we use to present ourselves online and reach our target audience. Oh and in case you were not a pro in ping-pong, we will take care of that!
Who are you?
• Bachelor or Master degree with a focus on marketing or similar.
• At least 2-5 years of online marketing experience in the field of SEO and/or SEA.
• Experience with Google Adwords, Analytics and HubSpot
• Self-starting professional with good communication skills
• Experienced team player who likes to work with multiple cultures, countries and time zones, across disciplines and functions.
• Native English speaking. Understanding of Spanish, Dutch and/or German is a bonus
• Passion for content (originating, writing and editing).
• Knowledge of insurance processes and/or experience in the industry is a bonus but can also be learned on the job.
For any question you can contact us at email@example.com or via What’s app Claudio Agnesa at +31 648193247