We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure?
Your mission as a DevOps Specialist
You will build innovative products with the team and spread knowledge about how to improve our products and architecture.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
You have had your own say on how our products can be optimized and maintained. You have applied problem solving patterns and have improved the scalability and reliability of the platform. In other words, combining your excellent technical skills, you have created new possibilities and advantages.
Who are you?
You are a talented and experienced DevOps specialists who is eager to work in a fast-paced, high growth, collaborative, and challenging work environment. You are experienced with development and operational enablement through automation. You should also be very familiar with a variety of AWS services and have experience in their design, deployment, and management to support distributed customer-facing applications and APIs.
What are we looking for?
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze environment performance and operations.
- Solve challenges inherent in exponential growth in the number and complexity of services and applications and related CI/CD pipelines.
- Focus on operational efficiency for internal processes in delivering products to clients.
- Stability and scalability of solutions through automation of development and deployment processes.
- Ability to collaborate and deliver high quality solutions.
- Willingness to jump in and take on additional work outside of their primary role.
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.