What are we looking for?
- Proven track record with CI/CD (especially with Linux)
- Kubernetes should be a must, Docker AND Azure a great plus
- Experience in Relational and NoSQL databases (MS SQL, Neo4j and MongoDB)
- Ability to follow a product from development to delivery
What do you get?
- Be part of our DevOps transition in our HQ Utrecht
- Make a global impact working with a continuously evolving team
- Flexible work with state-of-the-art tech
- Yearly pro-days and weekly bootcamps (to keep you vital)
What do you do?
- Meetings & Standups
- Eating and drinking (Stay hydrated!)
- Boot camp and/or Ping Pong (Stay fit!)
WE FIGHT FRAUD
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. We need great people to build great products! We want a new colleague, are you a DevOps Engineer?
Mission of our DevOps Engineer
A solutions architect, developing a scalable platform so resources are used when needed. Coach the scrum teams in creating software (our products) that can be maintained and deployed easily and faster.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
You have been gradually taking initiative: you have become a leader by example for your colleagues, and a reliable and available point of contact with our customers. Ultimately, you have pushed beyond your defined areas of competence and are now a driven and focused self-starter who takes ownership. What are important topics you have worked on:
– Gaining knowledge in the high-quality of the software we work with and you have given input for new using new tools & technologies like Kubernetes, Azure etc.
– Having an active role in the teams(s) and you know how to create the best workflow with the team(s)
You and your FRISS team
You’ll be helping us to transition to full DevOps, with flexible mindset and schedules. FRISS works with SCRUM to deliver new functionalities in every release. In these sprints you are able to work independently AND with the team. You will find yourself immersed in our multinational teams, also during our legendary vrijmibo and ping pong tournaments. And if you are still hungry for further growth, we will keep you sated, courtesy of our Brasserie!
Who are you?
You are able to facilitate and maintain our microservices architecture. You know how to follow our products from development phase until its ready for delivery. You have experience in Linux and you have scripting skills (e.g. PowerShell, Bash). You are familiar with Continuous Deployment tolls and mechanisms (we use Octopus), and with Docker/Docker containers. What’s more, ideally in your backpack there’s a combination of at least some of the following experiences (the more the better!): Kubernetes, but also Azure, Managing web or SaaS application infrastructures, Monitoring (e.g. Zabbix) relational and NoSQL databases (MS SQL, NEO4j and MongoDB) and continuous delivery, Agile, and naturally DevOps expertise. Integration and testing skills are also very relevant to us, together with automated build and delivery pipelines in combination with source control like Microsoft TFS, GIT (…yes we know it’s a lot :-) ).
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? Join our expedition and apply. And if you want to know more, feel free to contact email@example.com or via What’s app Claudio at +31 639008671