We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure?
Your mission as a Data Analyst
You will help us deliver the best possible risk and fraud screenings for insurers. You will help us with analyzing, visualizing and processing insurance data.
Who are you?
You have a great interest in the world of data and you are always looking for ways to optimize the world around you. You have a proven track record as a data analyst and have worked in the insurance industry for 3 or more years. It would also be really great if you had experience in Property & Casualty Insurance.
We would like you to have experience in as many of the following as possible:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques
- Reporting and data visualization skills using software like Tableau
- Data analysis and presentation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Experience with statistical software
- Technical writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot data
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.