We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? We are growing rapidly and to welcome new customers we are on the hunt for a Customer Success Manager.
Your mission as a Customer Success Manager
You will be part of our Customer Excellence team. FRISS Customer Excellence team engages our customers to drive FRISS adoption and demonstrate ongoing value with the products we deliver. This is a critical role within the team because you will be the most important part in the connection with our customers, and P&L responsible for the assigned customers. We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for engaging executive teams after the launch, driving ongoing adoption, and managing renewals. You will seek upsell opportunities that benefit the added value of FRISS for the customer. You will make the customer(s) happy, thereby making them stay with FRISS and even encourage cross-sell.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
You have worked together with fun colleagues and our customers on improving their customer experience and making sure you have been:
- Helping our customers by being a sparring partner for them to figure out how to (better) include FRISS in their processes and how our software can be optimized to help them fight fraud.
- Training the customer (employees) in using our software and helping them understand how FRISS can help in their daily job.
- Supporting them when they first use the software and acting as a trusted advisor to help them get the most out of FRISS.
- Driving retention and growth among our Dutch speaking customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Communicating on Tactical and Strategical levels, and less on an Operational level.
- Enabling successful roll-out of FRISS to customer employees, including sharing and developing relevant ideas, workshops and attending launches virtually or in person.
- Maintaining a cadence of communication with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Identifying opportunities for customers to act as FRISS advocates (e.g., testimonials, case studies).
- Representing the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap.
- Making the customer happy with having FRISS as a Trusted Advisor in the quest against Insurance Fraud.
- Increasing the NPS score.
You and your FRISS team
We offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-changing and international environment, with lots of room for initiative and personal development. We want to welcome new customers and to continue to connect with them. To support this we are looking for a Customer Success Manager. You will be part of our Customer Excellence team. The FRISS Customer Excellence team engages our customers to drive FRISS adoption and demonstrate ongoing value with the products we deliver. In this role you have a big responsibility in helping our customers succeed with FRISS.
Who are you?
This is what we are looking for:
- Someone that is up for a challenge
- You are not afraid to ask a lot of questions to get to the root cause of things: why?
- 4+ years in a Customer Success Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role.
- You have an insurance background and/or experience working with Fraud management-, Claims-, or Underwriting.
- Extensive knowledge of the Dutch Insurance market.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Possess exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Proficient in Dutch (mandatory) & English.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Experience with Excel, preferred strong PowerPoint/Keynote skills.
- Comfortable in a scale up environment – we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
- Have a ‘Can-do’ mentality.
- You love structure, are familiar with change- and expectation management, don’t mind being a firefighter and a coach to prevent fires from happening again.
- You can embody the adage ‘Think big, start small’.
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.