WE FIGHT FRAUD
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal. By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? We are growing rapidly and to welcome new customers we are on the hunt for a Customer Success Manager USA.
The Mission of the Role
You will be part of our Customer Excellence team. FRISS Customer Excellence team engages our customers to drive FRISS adoption and demonstrate ongoing value with the products we deliver. This is a critical role within the team and will be a mix of Customer Success Management & Project Management. Why a combination role? In the US we have a small CX team as most functions are based at the HQ in the Netherlands. We are therefore looking for a candidate that can manage a broader scope. Your main focus will be Customer Succes Management: Wherein you will beresponsible for onboarding new customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption, and managing renewals. It works with the rest of the FRISS organization to uncover new ways to make FRISS a part of everyday life and to improve our product. But when it comes to clients that require a local Project Manager with ”cultural knowhow” we will ask you to help out! In your role as Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of implementation projects within the predetermined objectives. You will coordinate with the customer and act as the first point of contact for both the customer and the project members.
What will you do?
Customer Success Manager:
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful roll-out of FRISS to customer employees, including sharing and developing relevant ideas, workshops and attending launches virtually or in person
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as FRISS advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Marshall resources across the FRISS organisation as needed to support customers needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Planning, coordinating, identifying and adjusting projects where necessary
- Giving kick-off workshops to customers. You are in the lead and the first point of contact for the customer.
- Motivating and coaching your project teammembers
Who are you?
- 4+ years in a Customer Success Relationship Management, Account Management or similar role
- 2+ year Experience with Project Management
- Experience working with Fraud management-, Claims-, or Underwriting
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Processes exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriente
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Experience with Excel preferred strong PowerPoint/Keynote skills.
- Comfortable in a scale up environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
Does this sound like you? Then we would love to invite you to join our team! Apply via the button. Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact our HR Manager, Kirsten: email@example.com