We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Founded in 2006, FRISS has become a market leader. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? We are growing rapidly and to welcome new customers we are on the hunt for a Customer Success Manager for the Canadian market.
Your mission as a Customer Success Manager
You will be part of our growing global Customer Excellence team. FRISS Customer Excellence team engages our customers to drive FRISS adoption and demonstrate ongoing value with the products we deliver. This is a critical role within the team because you will be the strategic lead and point of contact with our customers. You will work collaboratively with expert colleagues across FRISS to ensure our customers maximize the value realized from their investment. In partnership with our Sales team, you will own and be accountable for retaining and expanding your customer’s license subscription by driving adoption and transforming their organization through the use of our AI platform.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what will you have achieved?
You have been part of onboarding our new customers and been responsible for a number of our existing customers. Together with your colleagues you have been:
- Driving retention and growth among our most valuable Canadian customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Working with your customers to identify processes which can be improved through the use of our platform and co-design the target operating model to be configured by our solution teams.
- Quantifying the forecasted and realized business value of the solution and proactively identify improvement areas and tangible actions which can be implemented to increase value.
- Maintaining a cadence of communication at the level of operational, tactical and strategic engagement with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Acting as the single point of contact between FRISS and our customer. Maintain a regular cadence and engagement at all levels of the organization with the aim of ensuring the value being realized is understood, we secure buy-in and support for proposals to unlock additional value and to act as a conduit to other FRISS SMEs as required e.g. product enhancement suggestions.
- Developing and leading activities within your customer’s organization to build awareness, engagement and advocacy for the solution and associated processes.
- Identifying opportunities for customers to act as FRISS advocates (e.g., testimonials, case studies).
- Marshalling resources across the FRISS organization as needed to support customers’ needs.
- Identifying product enhancements to drive additional value and the co-design with Product Management.
- Growing Customer happiness with having FRISS as a Trusted Advisor in the quest against Insurance Fraud.
- Driving continued improvement of customer Net Promoter Scores.
Who are you?
This is what we are looking for:
- 5+ years in a Customer Success Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role.
- Experience working with Fraud management-, Claims-, or Underwriting.
- Extensive knowledge of the Canadian P&C Insurance industry.
- Experience in developing and deepening customer relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Experience with Excel preferred strong PowerPoint/Keynote skills.
- Comfortable in a scale up environment. We move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
- Have a ‘Can-do’ mentality.
- Bilingualism an asset.
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.Apply for this job!