We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure?
Your mission as Consultant LatAm
The mission of the consultant is to make sure that the customer gets a FRISS solution that they can trust.
A FRISS score that keeps their portfolios healthy and flags claims that seem dishonest based on statistics or our Fraud Model. The consultant does this by guiding the customer through the changes in their business process and by challenging the customer on their risk appetite.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
You have worked on several projects making sure the customer has a great onboarding experience. You do this together with a project manager and another consultant. You have also worked on changes and projects at existing customers, to make sure their FRISS score keeps up to date.
You have helped the customers by:
- Analyzing their historical data by using Python, R or SQL.
- Suggesting improvements to their historical data to make it ready for our software.
- Preparing and giving workshops (both virtual and live), where you ask questions to find the customer’s need.
- Being a sparring partner for them to figure out how to include FRISS in their business processes and how our software can be optimized to help them fight fraud.
- Configuring the FRISS software to accommodate the customer’s specific profile and needs.
- Training the customer in using our software and helping them understand how FRISS can help in their daily job.
- Supporting them when they first use the software and acting as a trusted advisor to help them get the most out of FRISS.
You and your FRISS team
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast-changing and international environment, with lots of room for initiative and personal development. We want to keep our customers happy and make sure new customers are onboarded smoothly. To support this growth we are looking for a Consultant. Working for the LatAm region you will be part of our Customer Excellence team. The FRISS Customer Excellence team engages our customers to drive FRISS adoption and demonstrate ongoing value with the products we deliver.
Who are you?
This is what we are looking for:
- You are curious by nature
- You are proficient in English
- You are proficient in Spanish
- Proficiency in Portuguese is a bonus to us
- You have an affinity with IT solutions
- You have an affinity with data
- You have experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, R, SQL), or are willing to learn
- You are not afraid to ask a lot of questions
- Having an insurance background in Claims and/or Underwriting is a big bonus to us
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.