We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure?
Your mission as Consultant DACH
You make sure that the customer always gets the best possible FRISS solution, by creating a FRISS score that our customers can trust; a FRISS score that keeps their portfolios healthy and gets more savings on their fraudulent cases. You do this by guiding the customer through the changes in their business process and by challenging the customer on their risk appetite.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
You have worked on several projects making sure the customer has a great onboarding experience. Together with a project manager and another consultant you have helped the customer by:
- Analyzing their historical data by using Python, R or SQL.
- Taking a look at their historical data and suggesting improvements, so that it’s ready for our software.
- Preparing and giving workshops (both virtual and live), where you asked questions to find the customer’s need.
- Being a sparring partner for them to figure out how to include FRISS in their processes and how our software can be optimized to help them fight fraud.
- Configuring the FRISS software to accommodate the customer’s specific profile and needs.
- Training the customer in using our software, and helping them understand how FRISS can help in their daily job.
- Supporting them when they first use the software and acting as a trusted advisor to help them get the most out of FRISS.
You and your FRISS team
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast-changing and international environment, with lots of room for initiative and personal development. We want to welcome new customers and to continue our project delivery. To support this growth we are looking for a Consultant. Working remote from the DACH region, you will be part of our Customer Excellence team. The FRISS Customer Excellence team engages our customers to drive FRISS adoption and demonstrate ongoing value with the products we deliver. In this role you have a big responsibility in the onboarding of our customers.
Who are you?
- We are looking for someone that is curious by nature
- Someone that is up for a challenge
- You are proficient in German and English
- You have an affinity with IT solutions
- You have an affinity with data
- You have experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, R, SQL) or are willing to learn them
- You have an insurance background in Claims and/or Underwriting
- You are not afraid to ask a lot of questions
- Being proficient in Dutch, Spanish and/or French is a bonus to us
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.Apply for this job!