We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? We are expanding our Asia Pacific team, will you be our first Consultant in Australia?
Your mission as Consultant Australia
You make sure that the customer always gets the best possible FRISS solution, by creating a FRISS score that our customers can trust. A FRISS score that keeps their portfolios healthy and get more savings on their fraudulent cases. The consultant does this by guiding the customer through the changes in their business process and by challenging the customer on their risk appetite.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
You have worked on several projects making sure the customer has a great onboarding experience. Together with a project manager and another consultant, you have helped the customer by:
- Analyzing their historical data by using Python, R, or SQL.
- Suggesting improvements to the historical data to make it ready for our software.
- Preparing and giving workshops (both virtual and live), where you asked questions to find the customer’s need.
- Being a sparring partner for them to figure out how to include FRISS in their processes and how our software can be optimized to help them fight fraud.
- Configuring the FRISS software to accommodate the customer’s specific profile and needs.
- Training the customer in using our software and helping them understand how FRISS can help in their daily job.
- Supporting them when they first use the software and acting as a trusted advisor to help them get the most out of FRISS.
You and your FRISS team
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast-changing and international environment, with lots of room for initiative and personal development. We want to welcome new customers and to continue our project delivery. To support this growth we are looking for a Consultant. Working remote from Australia (preferably Sydney), you will be part of our Customer Excellence team and will work closely together with the team in the Asia Pacific region. The FRISS Customer Excellence team engages our customers to drive FRISS adoption and demonstrate ongoing value with the products we deliver. In this role you have a big responsibility in the onboarding of our customers.
Who are you?
This is what we are looking for:
- You are curious by nature.
- You are up for a challenge.
- You are proficient in English.
- You have an affinity for IT solutions.
- You have an affinity for data.
- You have experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, R, SQL) or are willing to learn them.
- You have an insurance background in Claims and/or Underwriting.
- You are not afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- Being proficient in Dutch, Spanish and/or French is a bonus.
Does this sound like you? Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.Apply for this job!