We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. The need for fraud detection is increasingly important as insurance carriers accelerate their digital initiatives. FRISS is looking for a proactive Business Development Representative to accelerate our growth in North America and LATAM. Are you based in the USA, speak fluent English and preferably Spanish, and do you have the mindset we need to grow our business?
Your mission as a
Business Development Representative
You’ll be setting up qualified leads for our sales team. With your strong network (preferably within the insurance industry), you are able to discover new opportunities for FRISS. You can show the insurance world that FRISS is THE partner they need to have on board!
What are your key responsibilities?
Open doors! That’s what you will do. You do this as a trusted advisor, you like to connect the dots to be able to spot new opportunities. How are you going to do this? By:
- Cold calling to discover warm leads
- Identifying the right stakeholders and getting the first meeting for your FRISS sales colleagues
- Increasing qualified sales pipeline
- Collaborating and strategizing with the Sales Manager to create a healthy pipeline
- Doing what’s needed to succeed – whether it is gathering market intel, identifying stakeholders, or finding key messages that fit the target markets
- Achieving your targets
- Don’t worry, there’s no travelling involved!
You and your Team
The FRISS sales team is best described as professional, enthusiastic, and energetic. We have a deep industry understanding, and an insight of how our advanced technology helps our customers achieve their goals. The complexity of the technology and client demands create an innovative environment with lots of opportunities to hone your skills and competencies. No day is the same at FRISS. The LatAm and North America based sales teams work entirely remotely from strategically located cities. When safe to do so, we get together as often as possible to share knowledge and strategy (and when it’s not, we work well together virtually)
Who are you?
You don’t take NO for answer! You are likable and able to connect easily with our prospects. You have creative ideas in how to approach the market. Persistency is a competence you own, and when you combine this with discipline, you will rock the target market.
- You have previous experience in business development in the insurance market.
- You have an understanding of software solutions in general.
- You live in the US
- You’re not afraid to pick up the phone and talk shop.
- You plan your work to meet commitments aligned with broader organizational goals.
- You make sound and timely decisions to keep us moving forward by considering relevant factors to decide where FRISS should be present.
- You pick up on situational cues and adapt your approach accordingly.
- You accept new challenges and take action rapidly, without agonizing over the details. You work fast and reiterate as you go.
- You’re a team player.
- Your communication skills are second to none. You can effortlessly get your point across in English.
Working at FRISS will challenge you on a personal and professional level! We are expanding our business in LATAM and North America, and this brings a lot of excitement. If you think you meet the requirements, press that Apply Now button!
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.