WE FIGHT FRAUD
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? We are expanding our DACH team, are you going to be our new Business Development Representative?
Your mission as a Business Development Representative
The need for fraud detection is increasingly important as insurance carriers accelerate their digital initiatives. FRISS is looking for a self-starting Business Development Representative to accelerate our growth in the DACH region. You’ll be creating an entirely new way of looking at our addressable market and setting up qualified leads for our sales team.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
- Your key goal is to open new doors for FRISS and drive new opportunities for the sales team.
- You will have helped customers achieve their goals using our solutions.
- You will have challenged our organization and have helped us become even better at what we do.
- You will have created a strategic bond with our sales and marketing organizations and improved the way we work through our sales funnel together.
- You’ve gained a full understanding of the insurance landscape and our total addressable market, and have made huge strides toward closing strategic deals.
- You will have had an intensive, but very satisfying, year where you have brought in new clients, achieved personal and professional growth, and have built a strong base to make the next year even better
- You will be seen as a key contributor internally, both in terms of driving NARR, as well as in terms of making FRISS a world class company.
You and your FRISS Team
The FRISS sales team is best described as professional, enthusiastic and energetic. We have a deep industry understanding and an insight of how our advanced technology helps our customers achieve their goals. The complexity of the technology and client demands creates an innovative environment with lots of opportunities to hone your skills and competencies. No day is the same at FRISS. You will be part of the DACH team working from The Netherlands. When safe to do so, we get together as often as possible to share knowledge and strategy (and when it’s not, we work well together virtually). FRISS has big plans for business expansion in the DACH Region.
Who are you?
You are an excellent communicator. You know that first impressions count, and you set the tone for the rest of the customer journey.
You know how to connect with key decisionmakers, influencers and executives, and you’re not afraid to take new and creative approaches to be successful.
You’re a team player with a persuasive and competitive edge. While you know how to get things done, you are also a “joy to do business with” in line with our core values.
You’re fearless and understand that “no” means maybe and “not now” means definitely later.
You’re an ambitious self-starter who thrives in a flexible remote work environment, knows how to seek help when needed, and can push through the quiet times while also remaining cool under pressure.
You’re fluent in Excel, HubSpot, and other industry software, know how to find the information you need (even if it doesn’t really exist) and can work magic with lists.
You enjoy taking a strategic, research-based approach. You’re insanely organized and not afraid to fix whatever you find broken.
Bonus points if you are deeply familiar with the insurance industry and/or enterprise software sales.
We are currently a high-functioning team at the early stage of our success. This role has big initial potential with the possibility of growing into a field sales role in the future. Your current level of experience is less relevant than your proven ability to succeed in this role.
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.