We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal! By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect the risk of insurance fraud. Our ultimate dream (aka our BHAG) is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? We are building our Australia team, are you going to be our new Business Development Representative?
Your mission as Business Development Representative
The need for fraud detection and risk assessment is increasingly important as insurance carriers accelerate their digital initiatives. FRISS is looking for a self-starting Business Development Representative to accelerate our growth in ANZ and a selection of Asian countries. You’ll be creating an entirely new way of looking at our addressable market and setting up qualified leads for our sales team.
If you look back after one year at FRISS, what did you achieve?
- You have helped the sales team by increasing our sales pipeline
- You have learned our strategy towards enterprise class software sales.
- You have learned how to navigate a complex buying cycle.
- You have created a strategic bond with our sales and marketing organizations and improved the way we work through our sales funnel together.
- You have helped us become even better at what we do.
- You have gained a full understanding of the insurance landscape, become familiar with our total addressable market, and have made huge strides toward closing strategic deals.
- You have had an intensive, but very satisfying year where you have helped identify new clients, achieved personal and professional growth, and have built great a strong knowledge base to make the next year even better
- You have been seen as a key contributor internally, both in terms of driving NARR as well as in terms of making FRISS a world class company.
- You have picked up the phone to connect to our total addressable market and reach out to decision makers, to qualify opportunities for the sales team.
- You have teamed up with the marketing team to create campaigns and awareness in your territory
You and your FRISS team
APAC is FRISS’s newest growth market with huge potential for revenue. The FRISS sales team is best described as professional, enthusiastic and energetic. We have a deep industry understanding, and an insight of how our advanced technology helps our customers achieve their goals. The complexity of the technology and client demands creates an innovative environment with lots of opportunities to hone your skills and competencies. No day is the same at FRISS. The APAC sales team works entirely remotely from strategically located cities. When safe to do so, we get together as often as possible to share knowledge and strategy (and when it’s not, we work well together virtually).
Who are you?
- You are an excellent communicator. You know that first impressions count, and you set the tone for the rest of the customer journey. You know how to connect with key influencers and executives, and you’re not afraid to take new and creative approaches to be successful.
- You’re a team player with a persuasive and competitive edge. While you know how to get things done, you are also a “joy to do business with”.
- You’re fearless and understand that “no” means maybe and “not now” means definitely later.
- You’re a self-starter who thrives in a flexible remote work environment, knows how to seek help when needed, and can push through the quiet times while also remaining cool under pressure.
Other key competencies include:
- You’re fluent in Excel.
- You’re familiar with CRM solutions (HubSpot experience is a bonus).
- You’re familiar with additional prospecting software, such as Zoom info.
- You know how to find information you need (even if it’s not readily available).
- You can work your magic with industry conference lists and put together targeted outreach campaigns.
- You enjoy taking a strategic, research-based approach.
- You’re insanely organized and not afraid to fix anything that needs improvement.
- Bonus points if you are deeply familiar with the insurance industry and/or enterprise software sales.
This role has big initial potential with the possibility of future career growth as we continue to grow in size year over year. Your current level of experience is less relevant than your proven ability to succeed in this role and your attitude towards making FRISS the trusted fraud provider in the P&C insurance vertical.
Don’t let Imposter Syndrome stop you from applying! If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FRISS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to be yourself. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religious affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, nationality, or veteran status.